All Pets 2017
It’s true! After 16 years, All Pets has outgrown our humble facility and is ready for a new, state-of-the-art hospital. The floors are done and the walls are up, which means that our dream will soon be a reality.
It appears that we will celebrate the new year with a new hospital, and our official opening date will be January 2nd, 2017. With the opening just around the corner, we wanted to take some time to introduce all of our valued clients to the new facility.
New Hospital, Same Smiling Faces:
While the facility may seem new, the warm, caring faces inside are still the same. All Pets will still be run by the Practice owners, associate doctors, technicians, veterinary assistants and customer care team that you know and trust. Of course, to accommodate our larger hospital, we will be adding new team members, but they are being trained by the best so we are sure you will come to love them, too.
Ultimately, our new hospital means more comfort and convenience for our clients, and more high-quality, compassionate care for our patients.
The new hospital means for our clients:
- More Parking with Easier Access: Clients, rejoice! We know our parking has been tough lately, so we’re very happy that our new clinic will offer much more convenient parking and an easily accessible parking lot.
- Light, bright comfortable indoor waiting room: Our new client waiting area is large and open with lots of natural lighting and plenty of comfortable seating.
- Outdoor seating: If you’d rather wait outdoors on a lovely Southern California day, we can accommodate that!
- Free WiFi: Our hospital’s WiFi is being revamped so that we can offer staff and clients free Wifi while they wait.
- Coffee Service Area: Because we know that a little caffeine is good for everyone.
- Large-screen TV: Football Sundays, anyone?
- Did we mention better parking?
What it means for your pets:
- Separated waiting room (dogs & cats/exotics): Our bright, airy waiting room has 2 entrances and is separated into a dog section and a cats/exotics section. This allows our small, sensitive patients to wait separate from our potentially exuberant canine friends.
- Entertaining aquarium for Feline Patients (kids and clients, too): What better to “separate” our waiting area than a custom-built aquarium complete with seating area? The beautiful fish will provide entertainment and distraction for patients and clients alike.
- Outdoor dog waiting area: Our outdoor seating area will be very dog friendly, so you and your dog can catch some SoCal rays while waiting for your appointment time.
- Calming Pheromones throughout the Hospital: At our current facility, we have seen marked improvement in some of our patients through the use of Pheromone Diffusers. These devices let off a calming social chemical naturally secreted by calm dogs and cats.
- Cat-friendly Exam Room: We have one exam room dedicated specifically to our feline patients. It will be complete with comfortable hiding spots and perches and is located on a quieter section of the hospital.
- Exotics-specific treatment & surgery area
- Dedicated Integrative Medicine: Our new facility will allow us to offer our patients an exciting line of Integrative medicine options, including Acupuncture, Water Treadmill Therapy, Physical Therapy and Herbology.
- “Fear Free” Hospital Features and Staff Training: We have implemented features of the Fear Free Initiative which attempt to help our patients feel calmer and happier during their visits to the veterinarian.
- Advanced Dental suite
- Deluxe surgery suite
- Integrative Medicine Room
- *coming soon* Water Treadmill & Physical Therapy
- Paperless Medical Records
- Digital XRay
- Fully glassed observation area for ill pets
- Gated recreation area for staff and patients
What’s not changing: Quality and compassion have always been the highest goals of our hospital, and we have no intention of that ever changing. We hope the new facility will help us provide the highest quality care for our patients, while remaining the compassionate, neighborhood veterinary clinic that we know our clients love.
Do you want a sneak peek? If you want to drive by and get a feel for the new location, here's where we are located:
Thank you all for your continuing support. We can’t wait to show you your new hospital in 2017!